In this episode 129 I share the story of why indie filmmakers are embracing smartphone filmmaking and why mobile filmmakers should acknowledge where we are today.
Some things I talk about:
- Distribution potential for your feature film shot with a smartphone
- Independent filmmaking versus mobile filmmaking
- Why the accessibility to the camera is what distinguishes traditional from mobile
- The media attention famous directors receive make mobile films
- Standing out with a mobile film may get you media attention
- Smartphone filmmakers underestimate the value of mobile filmmaking
- Mobile filmmaking is mainstream, believe it to succeed as a filmmaker
Read inspiring articles on our Smartphone Filmmaking Publication: https://medium.com/smartphonefilmmaking
SBP Podcast Mobile Filmmaking: The Voice of Mobile Film™ is for everyone who ever wanted to or is curious about making movies and videos using smartphones.
Susy Botello is writing and sharing more on Substack, subscribe today, it’s free! https://susybotello.substack.com
SBP Podcast Website: http://sbppodcast.studio
SPONSOR: Filmmakers and Content Creators, check out our sponsors at Jambox and receive a 20% Discount. Add the promo code: SBP20 during checkout. Disclaimer: By Purchasing products from our sponsor, we may earn a small commission. https://jambox.io/
Listen to bonus episodes and more on Patreon: http://patreon.com/sbppodcast | Support podcast host Susy Botello: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/susybotello
Susy Botello on Twitter: http://twitter.com/susybotello
Our Twitter: http://twitter.com/sbppodcast
International Mobile Film Festival Website: http://internationalmobilefilmfestival.com
Mobile Filmmaker Shop Online Store: http://mobilefilmmakershop.com
iTunes/Apple Podcasts: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/sbp-podcast/id1296673665
© Copyright 2022 S. Botello Productions™. All rights reserved.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.